WordPress Installation Service from WWCW Will Ignite Your New Venture
Taking the leap and launching your burgeoning business on the web is a big step forward. Congratulations! But this is only the first step, and you can’t afford to stand around waiting for customers.
The next step to a sustainable web presence is a little trickier. You need a simple, modern, attractive website that reels in good prospects and hooks them as loyal customers. But building your own website from scratch is best left to experienced professionals. And if you’re just starting out, you almost certainly don’t have a fortune to spend on quality web design.
Low-cost, low-service, template-based web design is a possible solution. But what happens when you get stuck and frustrated while trying to build your own website from a library of generic templates? Inevitably, you wind up wasting a lot of time searching for support, or worse still, your site launch gets completely derailed.
You need a simple, quality solution that you can afford.
WordPress Installation Service and Support by WWCW to the Rescue
I want to take a moment and thank you for a job well done. We have accomplished a new website, many new pages of content added, along with a blog.
It is a true pleasure to work with you and the creative process. You are always willing to consider and offer opinions on any idea I submit for whichever project we are working on. That I appreciate because of the enjoyment I receive out of the creative process.
WWCW has always been honest with delivery dates and always competitively priced.
Thank you for your caring attitude and the way in which you conduct your business. You are appreciated for jobs well done.
The proven SEO professionals at World Web Content Writers know how to make business websites stand out and get noticed. We started up our business and website from scratch in 2010 using WordPress, and we know exactly how difficult it can be to establish an online presence on a shoestring budget. We understand the value of investing in high-quality web design, but we also know that budget is the biggest stumbling block for most start-up businesses.
We still run our website on WordPress, and we love helping other start-ups do the same! We can build and customize a simple, modern website for you, with full service and support, at an affordable price.
Our process is thorough and effective:
- Evaluate your web hosting resources to ensure you have all the necessary supporting technology to install WordPress. If you don’t have a web host already, we can advise you on the best ones to consider.
- Create the necessary MySQL database to support WordPress efficiently on your site.
- Install the latest version of WordPress on your site from scratch, ensuring you have the latest security features and patches.
- Optimize all WordPress settings to ensure maximum SEO benefits as well as optimum site security.
- Install several WordPress plugins to enhance SEO and get your site content indexed in the search engines faster. (Sometimes we’re able to get a site content listed in the search engines literally within days.)
- Help you select professional and unique WordPress themes to set your site apart from the crowd.
- Install your chosen WordPress theme and optimize all settings on it, as well as customize it to create the site design you envision.
- If you’d like a blog on your site, we’ll set that up for you.
- Set up all contact forms for you and ensure they’re working properly.
- Post all your initial content and get your site up and running fast.
All you have to do is provide us with your web hosting log-in, and we take care of the rest. Soon, your new website will be climbing up the search ranks, expanding your customer base, and growing your web presence into the future!
Here are answers to frequently asked questions about WordPress web design:
What is WordPress?
WordPress is a free, open source content management system (CMS) and blogging tool. It is based on PHP and MySQL and runs on a web hosting service. According to Forbes, WordPress is the most popular blogging system online, with more than 60 million websites built on WordPress.
Why can’t I install my own WordPress theme?
You can! WordPress is free software, and you can find lots of info and tutorials about it on the Internet.
However, for someone who does not have a technical background or who is new to web development, optimizing a new WordPress website can be challenging—both from a security perspective as well as an SEO perspective. We have the experience and know-how to take care of all the details to launch your website on firm footing.
What are the advantages of WordPress?
- Easy publication and site management – The full-featured content management system makes publishing your site and blog content a very simple process. You don’t need a web programmer or web designer to code new content. You can post new content to your site yourself, using a straightforward editor that will be familiar to anyone who has used Microsoft Word. Or we can code ongoing content for you, for a small fee.
- Built-in blog – It’s easy to incorporate a blog into your site, giving you the ability to publish ongoing content to promote your business and pull in traffic, and giving site visitors the ability to comment and interact with you.
- Eliminate web design costs – Choose from professional, modern themes that have already been developed, and update the content on your site yourself.
- Highly customizable – A vast number of plugins developed for WordPress by a worldwide community of developers enables you to accomplish almost anything with your site—contact forms, event calendars, shopping carts, e-commerce, and a lot more.
- Easy to maintain – Never again struggle with obscure and poorly coded web designs that only your developer can understand and adjust. The open source nature of WordPress means that anyone familiar with WordPress can understand and work on your site at a glance.
If you have questions about our WordPress installation service or are ready to get started, just give us a call at 773-559-4987, or e-mail us!